All our products include FREE delivery to your door*
- Free weekday delivery Mon to Fri 7am to 6pm
The following additional services are available and can be added at checkout:
- Saturday delivery 7am to 6pm £59.00*
- Room of choice mattress delivery £49.00*
- Mattress removal and recycling from the doorstep £49.00*
- Room of choice mattress delivery, including removal and recycling of old mattress £99.00*
- Room of choice bed and mattress delivery, including bed assembly £99.00*
- Room of choice bed and mattress delivery, including bed assembly and recycling of old bed and mattress £149.00*
* Additional delivery costs
- Islands, some areas of Scotland and the South West may incur additional costs - if uncertain, please enquire prior to ordering
Who will deliver your goods?
- We work with a selected range of specialist delivery companies, specific to your requirements.
When will you receive your goods?
- Immediate dispatch of stock items
- To ensure convenient delivery, you will be advised of the delivery date via text and email, which you can choose to accept, or request an alternative date to suit your availability.
Special delivery options
- Please call us to discuss any specific requirements on 01603 966 208
Other delivery questions answered...
What to do if you are unhappy with the delivery of your goods.
Click here to contact us stating your full name, address, contact details, date of purchase and the specific problem you had with the delivery.
Correct and professional delivery is critical when ordering online, so we will deal with your complaint as soon as we can during normal office hours.
All goods are packed to a high standard to ensure they reach you safely and undamaged.
All our goods are packed by our own staff in our own purpose-built warehouse, and only leave the premises when they pass our strict packaging quality control standards.
We aim to recycle the majority of any packaging we received goods in at our warehouse
If you are unhappy with the way your product has been packed, please Contact us
Well packed goods are essential when ordering over the internet so we will deal with your complaint as soon as we can during normal office hours.
Vacuum packed and memory foam products.
Some of our mattresses and mattress toppers are vacuum packed. This means that most of the air has been sucked out of the product which is then rolled up and sealed; this does no harm to the product itself. After receiving the products simply unpack them and leave to expand back to its full size. In many cases the products are ready to use in around 4 – 5 hours but some may require up to 24 hours. Any creases in the cover material will disappear. All Memory foam products have a slight odour when they are first opened; this is normal and will dissipate reasonably quickly.
Out of stock items.
We carry good levels of stock of all the items listed on the site, if in the unlikely event our stock cannot fulfil the demand, we will inform you via email with an alternative delivery date.
* Website prices include delivery to the UK mainland
If you live outside the UK mainland please Contact us to receive an accurate quote for delivery.